In a world of constant change, managers need the tools and skills to build and sustain a sense of inclusion and engagement among their reports. Capitalizing on the adage that people don’t quit their jobs, they quit their managers, the focus is on what managers can do-fast and easy-to foster feelings of inclusion and to deepen reports’ feelings of engagement.
The talk will focus on how to:
- Create productive, committed, happy teams
- Draw your inclusion and engagement goals
- The ABCs of Engagement- build a framework
- Improve the team’s collaborative capacity
- Reflect on personal enablers and blockers